Job Title: Shift Manager
Salary: £30,000-£32,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB4822
A big player in the FMCG sector are looking to enhance their manufacturing unit by bringing in a talented and skilled Shift Manager to drive the team forward.
Part of your role will be to lead and coach your team to drive KPI's and to maximise productivity. You will need to ensure that all production in your team is completed in a timely manner to cope with customer demand.
You will need to coach and develop members of your team and also promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs. As part of the role your team will need to comply with the company's health and safety and quality procedures and policies.
* Experienced in a Shift Manager role in the FMCG sector
* A real can do and positive attitude to drive performance and engage well with your team
* Proactive rather than reactive to stop issues from arising
* Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing
* Strong communication skills
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at (phone number removed) or (url removed) for more information.