My client are a national care provider who support older people with varying needs including dementia and mental health, as well as providing accommodation and support for those requiring assisted living.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of their residential homes based close to both beaches and the town centre in Torquay as a Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead on a full time and permanent basis.
You must be flexible to work both office based and hands on shifts and will be rewarded with competitive rate of pay, 28 days holiday and auto enrolment into NEST.
Pay is £45,000 and salaried hours are 40 per week,
You will support the home manager with the delivery of a high quality of care, taking on leadership duties in their absence.
You will assist in leading and inspiring a multidisciplinary team, leading by example and monitoring standards through regular audits, supervised clinical practice and checking regulatory compliance. You will set the highest standards and draw on your skills to develop and deliver strategies.
To be considered for this post you must:
* Have a current NMC registration
* Have a teaching/mentoring/supervision qualification
* Have a successful track record of managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments
* Have some HR experience, a strong knowledge of sales and marketing, an understanding of budget management, and a track record of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
* Be compassionate, resilient and determined to delivery quality care
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley