Engineering Supervisor in Gloucestershire
Are you an Engineering Supervisor looking for your next challenge?
Do you want a clear opportunity to progress and develop into a management role within a growing manufacturing business?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Supervisor for our client in Gloucestershire
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Conditioning Monitoring Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
As Engineering Supervisor, you will be first port of call to manage any day to day issues within the maintenance team. Responsibilities will include:
* Analyse the data and implement improvements
* To be hands on, taking part in any maintenance when required as well as offering support & guidance to others
* Driving K.P.I`S
* Reduction of all downtime across operations
* Control all sub- contractors & the permit to work system.
* To control all relevant H&S records
* Forge close relationships with all group sites (best practice)
* To control & oversee the PPM on all tooling, plant & machinery
* To ensure all daily / weekly checks on plant & facilities are carried out
* Maintenance Engineering background
* Supervisory background
* Electrical/Mechanical maintenance experience
* Understanding of running Engineering projects
* Ambition and motivation to move into a Management role
* Electrical or Mechanical Apprenticeship and ONC/HNC qualified
(You could be an engineer with knowledge and experience in this area, looking forge a career in this discipline)
If you are interested please call Angico on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position