Up to £50,000 per annum DOE + Bonus Scheme (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to lead and develop an elderly care home in Southport. This care home provides residential dementia, nursing dementia and respite care. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers.
What the home is offering and details of this Nursing Home Manager role:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days, with some evenings and weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• Competitive rates of pay up to £50,000 per annum plus bonus scheme which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates
• Discounts on high street stores, food and drink and entertainment
• Free uniform and DBS
• Award Winning Learning and Development
As Home Manager you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Proven experience working in a managerial role within the UK nursing home sector
• Passionate about high-quality care and confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
• Experienced in budgeting and recruitment
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation