Our client is a specialist manufacturing/engineering business and they are now looking for a qualified and experienced Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Company Accountant to be responsible for the management of all finance related activities within the business. The role requires a self-motivated and focused individual who will quickly establish themselves as a key member of the Senior Management Team of this business whilst developing processes and procedures and striving for best practice, preferable from an engineering / manufacturing background.
* Management of the business finance function, taking a lead in people and professional development, whilst promoting a culture of strong performance
* Production of monthly Management Accounts and Board packs
* Ongoing cash flow forecasting
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
* Management of Sales, Purchase and General Ledgers.
* Review financial deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* External accountant support including VAT and year-end accounting functions
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* To manage, measure and report on department KPIs.
* Additional controller duties as necessary
* Full financial management capabilities
* Experience of management reporting at Board level
* Excellent management skills
* Ability to work with multiple discipline departments
* Decision making ability and leadership skills
* Time management and organisation skills
* Strong IT skills ideally ERP systems & Xero
Interviews are ongoing so apply now