We are recruiting for two experienced Project Managers to be based in the Cotswolds to work on high level and complex on-going projects with a primary focus on client relationships, liaison and deliverables. Reporting to the Operations Director there will be strong liaison with consultants both in house and external associates.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks. Monitor, review and report and escalate risk to management as needed
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
* Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
* Supervision of an Admin Assistant
* Proven working experience in project management
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Selecting appropriate and qualified / competent consultants to carry out the required work.
* Having a sufficient number of consultants in an appropriate mix of the consultancy services.
* Liaising with the customers
* Liaising with the consultants particularly with regard to their work and the SLA within which they should complete this work
* Working with IT systems
* Competitive analysis
* Accreditation processes and dealing with accreditation and third-party audits
* Dealing with feedback, compliments and complaints
General management and administration.
Salary - circa £30K depending on experience, plus benefits
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV and a supporting statement to highlight your skills and experience relevant to this role.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers