My client, a Children's nursery, in Sunbury-on-Thames are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position.
You will be part of a senior team and assist with training junior members of the team. You must have proven experience of working with children under the age of five and a Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent.
If you hold a Level 2 Early Years qualification and have a passion to build a career in Early Years Childcare, you will also be considered.
Nursery Nurse Duties include but not limited to:
* Changing nappies
* Feeding babies
* Completing observations and learning journals
* Individual planning
* Putting babies to bed
* Preparing food and drinks
* 2 year checks
* Cleaning the baby room and the babies sleeping area
* Playing with the babies
* Helping babies learn how to walk and talk
* Building relationships with the children and parents
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
* Minimum Level 2 qualification in childcare education
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
* The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
* Acting as Key-worker and to observe
* A working knowledge of the Children's Act.
* Experience working with babies
* Good communication skills both with children and parents
* Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
* Knowledge of Ofsted requirements and the EYFS.
* Working 40 hours per week
• Up to £20,000 annual salary
• 20 days holiday
• flexible shift patterns
• Excellent career opportunities
• Further training if required
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch