Traditional Merchandising Manager
Up to £45,000 + Incredible bonus package, and a load of other benefits including flexible working
We are in the market for a skilled Traditional Merchandising Manager for a hugely progressive e-commerce firm in Gloucestershire.
Reporting to my client's Buying and Merchandising Director, your focus is to ensure that my client always have the right stock on hand at the right time and in the right quantity. You will need to work closely with other members of the buying and merchandising team, along with the product development and trading teams, to facilitate new product introductions and facilitate the efficient flow of stock through the business.
Key candidate experience focus;
- The successful candidate is going to need to come in and "create" the merchandising function within the B&M department. It would be preferable that the successful candidate would have experience in creating this.
- They would have experience of setting up a WSSI (weekly sales and stock intake)
- They need to have experience with OTB (open to buy) planning.
- They need to be able to create the Merchandising Calendar which will tie in with the Product/Design and Development timelines, manufacturing timelines and marketing/sales timelines.
- They need to be able to demonstrate/explain a time / how they intend to deliver the right stock at the right time to the right place.
We are also looking for;
o Proven experience as a Senior Merchandiser or a Merchandising Manager
o Experience in accurately forecasting quantities of products.
o The desire to make improvements
o The ability to project manage a merchandising function set up
o Proven commercial acumen.
This role has become available due to company growth, my client are one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and are making waves in their market. Now is a great time to join this exciting journey!
For more information or to apply, please contact Sam Mendes on (url removed) or (phone number removed)