Are you an exceptional compliance officer who is passionate about compliance processes and wants to join a fast-growing payments fintech where your proven experience as a Compliance Officer in a high-paced environment, can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering with a fast- growing payments fintech who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Compliance Officer, who will be an early hire into the team, with the opportunity to assist in shaping and streamlining an effective compliance process and build a compliance team.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for all compliance obligations and planning, including regulatory body liaison, design, implementation and monitoring of appropriate processes and regular reporting to the COO.
You will be joining a company who are building a new business in a new area of payments - this is an exciting opportunity to be part of something huge. You will be responsible for a significant area of the business - from designing / implementing processes that suit all merchant business types to dealing with audits to dealing with regulations. The scope of success is up to you - and the rewards will reflect this.
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have the following professional experience:
• Experience with financial regulations and financial supervision by government authorities
• Experience with PISP licenses and relevant authorities (International preferred)
• Proven experience in an international business environment
• Experience in interacting with Shareholders on various issues such as corporate governance, ethics and compliance, and strategic deals
• AML experience
• Familiar with PSD2
• Team leadership experience
• Close working relationships with business development teams to advise and shape solution offering
• Transaction queries - Monitoring and reporting on best practices
• MLRO experience / knowledge and reporting / procedure for reporting to relevant authorities
The role is home-based, but with regular team meet-ups across Europe. In addition, the role holder will regularly travel to the locations where merchant partners happen to be