Protocol Education are working in partnership with an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' secondary school in Chelmsford.
Looking for a part-time Law Teacher to join them, ideally after half-term.
The school is an oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive of over 1200 students with an excellent reputation in the local area. The school have superb facilities and view themselves as an innovative teaching and learning community. Feedback from teachers who attend the school is consistently excellent, especially in regards to organisation, behaviour and the attainment of students.
Please apply for this role ASAP and attach your CV accordingly.
QTS or a relevant teaching qualification is essential, along with the ability to plan, prepare and mark engaging Law lessons.
Working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button