TEACHER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Education World are seeking a qualified teacher of computer science to work in a secondary school in Chesterfield (Derbyshire). This is a part-time role (3 days a week - Monday Tuesday and Wednesday) and is on a contract cover / supply basis until at least Christmas - but will likely go into 2021.
You will be teaching all KS3 and KS4 year groups Computer Science across a variety of skills, ages, challenges and abilities. You will be teaching Computer Science as set out in the National Curriculum - including GCSE AQA exam board.
School hours are 8:15am to 3:20pm - although may require you to stay longer on certain days.
Planning and marking will also be required.
You will receive £100 - £140 per day depending on your experience, pay-scale, skill set and qualifications.
SUITABLE PEOPLE WILL NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Previous experience teaching Computer Science in any country (NQTs very welcome)
* Available 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) during normal school term time
* Experience of working in a Secondary mainstream school (Although experience in a Primary School or SEND School or alternative provision setting is acceptable)
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for helping children and engaging young people
* A strong, mature yet down-to-earth classroom management ability.
* Can follow policies and procedures set out by the school
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this position as a part-time Computer Science Teacher (Chesterfield), please send your CV via this job advert. You will receive a response within 24 hours of receipt.
Education world Ltd is dedicated to the Schools they service and the candidates they represent by ensuring all safeguarding checks are complete in line with the REC. Education World is committed to being open, honest and promote equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. We will continuously review all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful discrimination