Teachers UK are currently recruiting for a ICT and Computer Science Teacher to work full time at a school in Derbyshire Area, starting on November 2nd 2020 or as soon as possible. This position will be a maternity cover and could continue for the right Teacher.
The school we are recruiting for have fantastic facilities and the ICT and Computer Science department is extremely supportive and a great place to work. Ideally we are looking for someone who can teach up to KS4 and who is confident teaching pupils of varied abilities
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
* Ability to teach ICT and Computer Science up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
* Friendly and professional manner
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience within a school setting
* Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
* Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
* 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
* We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 and within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position please contact us by phone call or email your CV with what role you are looking for.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison