Job title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Cambridge (remote)
Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps professional to join a fun, dynamic and innovative company based in the heart of Cambridge's thriving tech community. The successful DevOps Engineer will be central to running and automating a secure, reliable and scalable service to meet the needs of a global customer base.
DevOps Engineer - Key Requirements:
- Strong techncial knowledge and experience with AWS (EC2, Postgres, RDS, S3, EKS, VPC networking and security)
- Strong commercial experience with Linux
- Highly adept at working with production infrastructure and experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Must be a real team player who thrives in a collaborative, agile environment across multiple teams.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Automate services and functions such as regular product releases
- Build and scale a multi-tenant infrastructure to best meet the requirements of a growing user base
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application. Don't hesitate to apply