Reporting to the Finance Director, this position must be filled by a candidate who is ACMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with previous experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, be able to resolve issues proactively and drive change. Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, tenacity and determination are key requirements of the role. The successful applicant will be self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic and able to use their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
* Providing management information and business support to the division.
* Managing the weekly, monthly and forecasting cycles of the business with close links to the central finance function.
* Providing financial and decision support to supply chain and manufacturing.
* An understanding of preparing cost and quantitative information to support management in planning and decision making. E.g. Product Costing, Overhead analysis, Forecasting and Budget/3 Year Plan Preparation.
* Reviewing and challenging the key business processes (stock, ordering, sales and procurement, financial controls, cost control) to move the business forwards.
* Developing the financial and management information of the business, using the Microsoft Navision system and BI tools.
* Adhering to weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly Group submission timetable.
* Identifying opportunities to drive profit, working capital improvement and operational cost savings.
* Responsible for directing and supporting the Management Accountant and Accounts Ledger Clerk.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/127cvl
Not right for you? We'd still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.