£60- £65 per day, paid weekly
Are you engaging, inspiring and have a kind nature?
Master Class are working closely with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools in the Worthing area who require Teaching Assistants on long term, short term and supply basis. The schools are asking for exemplary TA's to join their teams as soon as lock down comes to an end.
Master Class are looking for TA's who have had experience and are talented in their roles. Due to the large amount of roles available we are able to work with the availability that you have and the setting that would be suited to your individual skills.
All roles are paid £60 - £65 per day which is paid weekly. The hours in each setting are typically 8.30 - 15.30 which us a required minimum.
Are you interested in developing your career to work with children who have SEN? - We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate:
* will have worked in a similar role
* will have a relevant qualification/ previous CPD
* be proactive and engaging
* has good knowledge of SEN
* be reliable and flexible
To apply please send your CV or follow the link. We will be in touch as soon as possible to interview and chat to you via videolink. You are also welcome to send across any questions you may have.
* Specialised consultants (Previous educators who will help guide you through applications, interviews and anything else!)
* Teachers £50 high street voucher after your first 10 days work completed
* Pure discount card and over 700 free ebooks
* Free safeguarding course (Online)
* Access to online CPD opportunities
* CMME Mortgage advise
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey regions. If this position is not for you please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role