Quality Administrator - £15.32ph plus Hol Pay - Remote
Start ASAP for six weeks initially
We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Administrator to join one of London's leading Universities. You MUST have experience in a similar post in order to be considered for this role.
* Requesting information from colleagues, collating these and updating summary spreadsheets
* Chasing outstanding information
* Reviewing documents and logging key information on summary spreadsheets
* Preparing reports for Faculty Board of Examiner meetings
* Arranging meetings, sending invites and managing responses, preparing papers
* Note taking in meetings and drafting minutes, chasing actions
* Setting up and maintaining online filing
* Monitoring the Inbox, responding to straightforward queries and directing complex queries to the team.
* Ad hoc duties required by the quality team.
* Access to a laptop / desktop computer, with a strong internet connection
* Experience of using MS Teams to interact with colleagues
* Self-starter, who is happy working independently
* Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to produce accurate, high quality work
* Experience of minute taking and servicing meetings
* Experience gained in a similar role within the Higher Education sector
* Experience of report writing
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
* Experience of collating data and updating on spreadsheets
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity