Position - Project Manager - Architectural Metal & steelwork
Standard hours:7am-5pm (overtime may be required)
Our client is a growing metal works & Fabrication company that works with a number of unique clients within construction in the south of the UK providing them with architectural metal work and fabrication services.
We have an opportunity for a hungry and motived Project manager to join a medium sized fabrication firm with sights on large growth over the next year and several large projects.
The ideal candidate must have a background in structural steel, a keen eye for detail and be extremely motived to progress within their career. You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty on the odd occasion. Previous experience in similar roles is required.
* You will need too price build up on smaller projects.
* Responsible for scaling drawings and creating basic Engineering drawings.
* Liaising with both clients, site team, engineers and the managing director.
* Managing and overseeing several projects at once, each worth hundreds of thousands/millions
* Managing a team of contractors ensuring completion of successful projects to the company's clients
* Track project costing and track progress within the workshop reporting back to the MD regularly.
* You will also be responsible for procurement once materials, budget and drawings are passed to you.
Reporting to - Managing Director
Role is primarly office based