Our client is a new Professional Body for the IT Asset Management industry - a not-for-profit Global Trade Body, whose objective is to educate and evangelise. They are leading the way in delivering a new certification program for organisations in ITAM.
This is an exciting time as they are looking for a capable Marketing Community Manager to lead successful marketing campaigns, whilst nurturing the community to share best practice.
Have you worked previously in growing a membership organisation? Do you like working in the technology sector taking a concept to fruition by utilising effective marketing strategies?
Can you develop key relationships with third parties and individual members? Are you able to embody the brand and its values to continue to grow this organisation?
The role: (Remote Working)
* Develop strategies and tactics to increase the number of members attracted to this organisation.
* Be a champion of community marketing excellence through the business.
* Collaborate with third parties and vendors.
* Responsible for budget and reporting on the success of marketing campaigns.
* Build strong relationships with the community of members, stakeholders, and all interested parties to create opportunities to network and do business based on shared interests and community goals.
* At least 3 years' experience with a proven track record preferably in a similar role.
* Excellent leadership skills and the ability to think strategically.
* Experience in building complex marketing programs and you must be comfortable in optimising digital marketing.
* Competent as a creative writer with an eye for great landing pages.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills including metrics-driven thinking.
* Excellent organisational skills, a collaborator, and someone who leads on key customer service initiatives.
* Self-motivated as this is a home-based role. You will be working closely with the Chairperson and regular meetings will take place where permitted in Swindon/London.
Salary and Benefits - c£35-40k, 25 days holidays and pension.
Hours - Working remotely 40 hours per week. Flexible employer who would consider part-time going to full-time for the right applicant.
Closing Date - This is an urgent requirement, please apply as soon as possible