Maths Graduate - Brighton, East Sussex
Role: Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Maths Graduate
School Setting: Secondary School
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Develop skills in supporting students with individuals with Special Education Needs (SEN). Working with some of the most inspirational settings across Brighton, East Sussex. This rewarding role is the type of role that will allow you to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
Brighton, East Sussex - Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Maths Graduate
Are you a Maths Graduate and want to pursue a career in Teaching?
Would you like to work with some of the finest schools in Brighton, East Sussex?
Do you like to make a positive impact on society?
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay (£65-£85)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) other jobs in education please send your CV to or call (phone number removed) today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon