Our client is a very successful accountancy practice based in North Leeds, due to increased work load and their commitment to their clients during these unprecedented times they urgently require a payroller on a temporary basis.
The role is dedicated to payroll, processing for over 50 clients. They are winning new clients at a consistent rate and this number may increase. The ideal candidate will have experience within an Accountancy practice, with extensive end to end payroll experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Handling payroll on behalf of c50 clients,
* Working on weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payroll
* Calculating all statutory deductions including SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
* Processing Furlough claims
* Providing excellent customer service to clients
* Working to deadlines and schedules to ensure all payroll is completed accurately and ontime
* Handling client payrolls from a variety of sectors
* Processing CIS, RTI and auto-enrolment
* Using Sage Payroll
* General administration tasks.
Experience of Sage Line 50 would be advantageous
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, office based. The client can interview ASAP.
This role is available immediately please apply today to avoid disappointment