£12.99-£15.59 ltd / £10.16-£12.11 PAYE
Based at Westlakes Science and Technology Park
- Current Project Administration experience ideally gained whilst working within the Nuclear Industry
- Fully Conversant in Microsoft Office packages
- Current Security Clearance
As the Project Assistant you will be required to undertake but not limited to the following responsibilities:
-Lead Team Coordination
- Travel Requests
- Register maintenance
- Delivering Benefits Tracker
-Customer Feedback Form Coordination.
-Coordination of reporting
- Weekly Report
-Arranging meetings on behalf of lead team, internal and external
- Action chasing
- Home and Away List register maintenance
- Set up new Projects in the database and add WBS's to existing projects.
- Set up new supplier keys in the database.
- Add new starters to database and assign correct role & rate.
- Coord of DSE/ Travel Risk Assessments and keep up to date
- Coord of Film badges (would need to Cumbria for this)/ P passes for SL
- Coord new starter to DSA documentation inc SAL/ DSA Induction/ advise on folder access etc
- Office coordination - post, stationary, meter readings etc.
- Door access control system
- Statutory inspections and compliance
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call (phone number removed).
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants