Inivos are looking for a Finance Manager to lead the finance function of the business. Inivos promotes flexible working and we believe this role can be successfully carried out from home combined with a routine of regular attendance in the office in King's Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve them.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive, we like to understand, but not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you have to apply energy and focus to the tasks we have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Finance Manager will be expected to oversee the on-time and accurate delivery of management accounts and the finance function in the business.
What will you do?
* To understand the Financial constraints & opportunities within the business
* To identify cost saving and revenue generation opportunities and to define the actions for the business to take advantage of these
* To deliver on the financial objectives by working collaboratively with the teams
* To manage and oversee external service providers i.e. accountants, banks, foreign exchange, and auditors
* To analyse & introduce continuous improvement to accounting systems & processes
* To ensure that all financial transactions are recorded accurately, and they are filed and reported in line with Financial Accounting Standards, complying with government regulations and legislation.
* To build best practice templates and oversee their use across the business
* To ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confident and decisive in judgement
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvement
* Proficient in using accounting software and computer systems
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* 5 + years of overall accounting & finance experience
* Extensive knowledge of Accounting Principles & Procedures
* Accounting qualifications - Degree + CPA or CIMA
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
* Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today