Business Continuity Specialist - Remote Working / Brighton / Change / Risk / Financial ServicesClient Details
Our client a well respected organisation based in Brighton are seeking a Business Continuity Specialist - Remote Working on a fixed term contract, initially for 12 months.Description
As Business Continuity Specialist - Remote Working you will be responsible for:
- Training and rolling out of a new crisis management and business continuity tool.
- Providing subject matter expertise to Directors and Senior Management in conducting and facilitating Critical
- Processing impact assessments and how to record this using the new Continuity 2 BCM tool.
- Providing training in business impact assessments to those responsible for business continuity and crisis management planning.
- Understanding and communicating the crisis management and continuity planning framework
- Training staff at all levels in use of the continuity planning tool, Continuity 2 (C2)
- Providing updates, MI and data on progress
The ideal candidate:
- Stakeholder management
- Confident presentation skills (face to face and over virtual meetings)
- Knowledge of risk control and process assurance
- Previously worked in either a Business Continuity and/or Crisis Management role
£33-34,000 + benefits