Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant required for one of our well established organisations. The Senior Management Accountant will be required to provide analysis and insight regarding income, expenditure and their drivers to support strategic decision making. The Senior Management Accountant will provide an effective reporting link between Senior Management to plan and organise the completion of key corporate returns and manage a team of 3.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Deliver a full Management Accounts reporting pack to support in strategic decision making.
* Provide insight and analysis into financial trends and key variances to support reporting in analysing financial forecasting outputs prior to monthly reporting deadlines and to quarterly review meetings
* Coordinate and manage the production of ad-hoc financial reports to support management decision making.
* To plan and organise the completion of key annual corporate reports and financial records
* To Lead on the delivery of the Financial Plan and financial forecast, using analytical tools and modelling to derive required outputs.
* To collaborate and build effective relationships with the Senior Management Accountant- (Income and Strategic Developments) to ensure coordinated reporting outputs and strategic business cases are delivered to required timescales.
* To manage and coordinate the work of a team of three, 2x Management Accountants and 1x Assistant Management Accountant.
* To manage the annual budget corporate reporting process
* Collaborate with colleagues across the Finance team to ensure departmental deliverables are achieved and outputs are robust.
* To represent the service where relevant.
* To Engage with external networks to ensure best practice.
* To deputise for Head of Corporate Reporting as appropriate.
* Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as determined by the Line Manager.
Knowledge & Experience;
* Extensive experience of analysing trends, variance to plans and forecasting.
* Extensive experience of completing corporate returns for regulatory organisations and funding bodies.
* Extensive experience of financial modelling, using analytical tools.
* Experience of delivering Management Information reporting packs to be used at a strategic level.
* Experience of working in complex multi-disciplinary environments
Skills & Qualifications;
* The ideal candidate will be Qualified ACCA /CIMA/ ACA or equivalent
* Evidence of working with senior managers and the ability to develop excellent working relationships whilst providing high level technical advice.
* Confident in decision making and able to communicate and negotiate with others to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
* Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
* Strong skills across the key disciplines of financial management, in particular financial modelling, analysis and business case development.
* Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to organise data and information from multiple sources to address complex problems and tasks.
* Incorporates both the strategic and operational implications of issues into analysis work.
* Excellent report writing
* Committed to excellent customer service and leads by example
* Able to tailor complex financial information and concepts into suitable formats to address user needs.
* On-site parking
* Excellent holidays
* Pension scheme
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age