Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for teaching work in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Doncaster on a supply basis to start ASAP. The school are looking for an experience and engaging Teaching Assistant who can provide cover for them on an ad hoc supply basis to cover all their supply needs across KS1 and KS2. The salary will range from £(phone number removed) pro rata.
The school is based in a residential area of Doncaster. They are a busy but friendly school which prides itself on its inclusive ethos. They work together to provide a welcoming community for everyone, aiming to develop happy and motivated students. They work closely with parents, carers and members of the community to provide a learning environment that is accessible to all. The supportive SLT offer excellent CPD opportunities and have an innovative approach to education.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be able to confidently support the class teacher in delivering the UK National Curriculum across KS1 and KS2. They will be required to provide who class support in addition to providing 1:1 and small group interventions in Maths and Literacy. Experience delivering phonics would be desirably but not essential for the position. They are looking for a flexible Teaching Assistant who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school.
Teaching Assistant experience, SEN experience desirable, Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer