A leading business are looking for a Transactional Finance Manager to lead their growing finance team. The role will cover both Account Payable and Receivables.
Responsible for all service delivery across transnational finance
- Full responsibility for end to end management of the Accounts Payable and Receivable process
- Promote a strong customer service ethos to support delivery to agreed SLAs with the business and finance teams.
- Reviewing AP & AR performance reports
- Develop high levels of performance amongst the team and encourage development to retain talent and support internal career development.
- Ensure that there are appropriate financial controls in place and procedures developed to periodically check operation.
Key skills preferred;
- Experience managing both Accounts Payable and Receivable teams
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of successfully driving change within a finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth and change.
To apply or for further details please contact Keifer Power at Walters People on