Our client are a leading housing developer who are looking for an Engineer to join their ranks in Cambridgeshire.
* To assist the Technical team with all Engineering related work and manage drawing issues.
* Coordinate the delivery of technical information for new and current developments including instructing and managing engineering specialist consultants and dealing with a wide range of technical issues.
* To ensure that all S38, S104, S278 & 185 Agreements are in place prior to the site start and completed through to adoption in a timely manner.
* Ensure that the region value engineers civil and structural designs to gain value for money on all schemes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To check all drawings that are supplied by Consultants in relation to the Civil Engineering aspects of developments.
* To design roads, drainage and external works for smaller developments, especially flats.
* To liaise with Local Authorities and Water Authorities in relation to all S38, S278, S104 & S106 Agreements. Making or checking applications and seeing them through to completion.
* To make Bond applications to the NHBC, and discharge outstanding NHBC Engineering conditions.
* To liaise closely with Building Department to ensure sites are placed on maintenance in a timely manner and ensure adoptions take place, thereby avoiding over runs on Bonds.
* To prepare CDM pre-tender information for the Commercial Department.
* HND/HNC level or higher
* CAD & Micro-Drainage Literate
* Current CSCS Card