Care Assistant About Futures Care Ltd
Futures Care is a care company that is built on experience with a genuine aim to provide quality care that supports, develops and provides positive outcomes for all involved. We provide support to a variety of individuals on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis for example, with complex care needs MS, ABI, autism, learning difficulties etc.Benefits of working at Futures Care Ltd
- Career development and progression with the availability to complete a qualification in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Paid Training Incentive*
- Paid Mileage
- Refer a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Free enhanced DBS*
Night Healthcare Assistants and Complex Healthcare Assistants required to work in the Gloucestershire area (Cheltenham, Winchcombe, Staunton). Previous experience with caring and supporting individuals who have complex needs such as ABI and MS is preferred, however is not essential as full training will be provided along with support from Senior Care Staff, our dedicated and experienced Management Team and our On Call Support Team.
Healthcare and Complex Healthcare Assistants will be issued with a paid training incentive when attending face to face training and client specific training.
Drivers preferred so Care Staff can assist the Service Users on activities within the community, however this is not essential.A guide to waking night, shift times are:
(20:00-08:00 / 22.00-10:00 / 19:30-08:00).Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant/Complex Healthcare Assistant
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant/Complex Healthcare Assistant
- To care for and support individuals with a person centred approach within their own home, and to enable the individual you support to access the community.
- To promote independence when supporting individuals within their own home.
- Assistance with personal care will be required for individual that you are supporting.
- Administration of medication once training and a medication competency is complete.
- Complex Healthcare Assistants will have added responsibilities, this may include supporting Managers and Lead Support Workers with care plans and supervisions.
- To be caring and trustworthy.
- Have a passion about the job role you are undertaking.
- Able to follow our values and beliefs.
: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, PermanentSalary
: £8.50-£10.00 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90994821