Game Engine Programmer - UE4 / Unreal
£35k - 45k, plus benefits
Our client is currently hiring for an Engine Programmer to join their well-established programming team. They have won multiple awards for their immersive simulation games and are firm believers in pushing the boundaries of gaming technology!
Due to company growth, they are eager to bring on board an Engine Programmer who has several years of experience in the video gaming industry. Your duties will be as follows:
- Integrate the latest releases of UE4
- Develop new engine features
- Refactor existing engine modifications
- Optimise game and engine performance
- Work on their simulation engine to create accurate mechanical and natural simulations
- Industry experience with C++ and UE4 / Unreal engine
- Game engine architecture - knowledge of its practice and theory
- Knowledge of graphics, animation, physics, and/or audio
- Can conduct profiling, analysis, and optimisation
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a challenging and supportive environment
- Remote working
- Company is a leader of work-life balance
- Develop games that are multi-platform and utilise cutting edge technology!
If this position is of interest or you would like to learn more about becoming their new Engine Programmer, get in touch with our Head of Gaming recruitment, Hannah, on 01925 320 960 or click 'apply'!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90988367