We are working with a large public sector organisation who are looking for an Executive Assistant Team Leader. This role will be leading and managing a team of Executive PA's to deliver a high standard to support to Exec ad non Exec Directors. This is what you'll be doing
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Organise onboarding process for new starters, including training, provision of materials and shadowing
- Be the point of escalation for staff-related or service delivery issue
- Ensure individuals are supported and developed in line with business requirements, provide training, coaching and mentoring to support development of the team according to need
- Provide strong leadership and support to develop and motivate team members to excel
What you'll get in return
- Experience of line management including the performance of a team
- Evidence of coaching approaches and techniques
- Highly organised approach to work and task allocation
- Experience of handling complex staffing issues, to include welfare and sickness
- Full understanding of the remit of the PA role
Are you up for the challenge?
- Salary of £26,783
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi working opportunities
- Fantastic pension contribution
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - please get in touch. We also offer referral scheme for any candidates whose details have been passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applicant we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. IF you gave not heard from us within 7 days of applying -then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.