As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in Newtown, Powys.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Newtown, Powys who are seeking a Maths teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location - Newtown, Powys
* Position - Maths Teacher
* Type of work - KS3/KS4 Maths Teacher
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temp to Perm
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £138.56 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE Maths or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero in the Powys area please send your CV to - Alternatively call Lawrence on and he will ring you immediately to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team