Engineering Quality Manager | Electronics
Reqiva is currently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager with a background in Electronics, Embedded and ideally safety critical systems. Our client is a highly established electronics business who is going through a process of expansion into new areas of technology.
The successful Quality Manager will come from a strong quality background within Electronics hardware and software design disciplines. This role will be well suited to a highly experienced candidate who is able to design and own new Quality processes within the organisation.
Skills and Experience Required for the role of Quality Manager:
- Experience of compliance to Quality Assurance standards such as AS9100
- In depth experience of Quality systems within an Electronics, Hardware, Embedded Systems, Software environment.
- A good understanding of the electronic design process
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and Project Management Skills.
Our client is offering a salary of between £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits that include private health insurance and Non-contributory pension scheme.
Apply now for more information on this position.
Key Words | Quality Assurance | AS9100 | Embedded | | Electronics | QA | Quality
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90986618