JOB- Quality Manager / Senior Quality Engineer LOCATION- GloucestershireTERM- PermanentSALARY- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager / Senior Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area with experience in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the IATF16949 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues. The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
The Quality Manager role will involve:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager / Quality Engineer.
- Must have previous experience of working with an IATF16949 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of PPAP
- Familiarity with SPC(Statistical process control) and MSA (Measurement System Analysis) - advantageous.
- Assisting the Quality Director with various Quality Duties.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Carrying out the PPAP process.
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Carrying out SPC and MSA.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90986946