Embedded Software Development Engineer£Competitive plus benefits2 PositionsGreenford
Our Client are a World-leaxding eBikes developer based in London.
An Embedded Software Development Engineer is required to improve existing software designs to upgrade a current product, followed by the designing and implementation of future generations of software solutions. Candidates with experience of embedded software applications and firmware algorithm development would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford, requires a proactive Embedded Software Development Engineer to the designing and implementation of future generations of software and electronic solutions.As an Embedded Software Development Engineer you will be required to:
The Embedded Software Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Support and improve existing embedded (HW&SW) designs for the Brompton Electric
- Develop, prototype and test embedded software and electronic developments
- Work with the integration team to ensure optimal integration into bike
- Provide development support for test fixtures
- Help improve design practices and processes within the business
- Ideally degree qualified in related subjects (software / firmware engineering)
- Strong background in embedded software applications
- Use of TI or Silicon Labs processors and IDE's
- Firmware algorithm development and BLE
- Embedded electronics design
- Electric motors/inverter drives experience advantageous
- Windows based test tools
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with general software fault finding and testing to develop your career.
In return for your experience, this Greenford based personal mobility manufacturer will offer you:
A choice of working hours, including a 9-day fortnight (i.e. every other Friday off)Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Embedded Software Development Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Software Development Engineer role, please contact Tim Parkes at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90986458