- Learning Disabilities Service Manager
- Fareham, Hampshire
- Salary up to £30000 per annum (DOE)
- Small Residential Care Home
- CQC Compliant
This small beautiful Residential Care Home provides support for Adults with Learning Disabilities and additional needs such as Epilepsy, Autism, Prader Willi Syndrome and Obsessive behaviours.
Our client currently wishes to recruit a Registered Service Manager who will be required to register with CQC.
The Care Home emphasis is to Promote Person Centred Approach, in all aspects of the support they offer. Our aim is to support resident to achieve their goals in life. Our Management Team, support workers are always seeking out new opportunities for all the service users to develop their skills and confidence.
Learning Disabilities Service Manager
- Learning Disabilities experience is important
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting
- Strong working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
- Have a Registered Managers award level 5 Diploma or be willing to work towards
- Ideal applicant will be motivated, enthusiastic with good organisational and communication skills
- Reliability and being approachable
- Competitive Salary offered
- Excellent career prospects
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Retail Reward Savings
For further details in regards to this fantastic opportunity, please ring or email
Care First Recruitment on (Office Hours) or (evenings and weekends.)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90986454