Business Relationship Manager | United Kingdom | GB90036
Due to investment and growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager to join our Kuehne+Nagel Drinks Logistics (KNDL) business unit. Our team operates out of Coleshill, Birmingham but will support our multiple UK wide locations - this means we are flexible to consider candidates who are able to work remotely but travel as required.YOUR ROLE
As Business Relationship Manager (BRM) you will be accountable for the new business, project definition and the ultimate delivery of the business value from all systems developments for KNDL and reporting directly to the Business Systems Manager. This role is the primary interface for all KNDL business leaders and managers into IT with responsibility for managing the pipeline of activity into and out of the Business Systems team.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Understand and translate Business strategy demand into IT strategy and roadmap in close consultation with Directors and Senior Managers; responsible for scoping the IT deliverables and managing business expectations in all business initiatives, projects and commercial proposals.
- Accountable for maximising business value for all IT activities, projects and services and for ensuring that IT costs are recovered in line with budget and that solutions meet the business requirements and projects deliver expected benefits.
- Escalation and assurance role for the IT Project Manager and Business Owner during project planning.
- Responsible for submitting the project pipeline into IT and making sure that it is managed in line with IT and business needs.
- Responsible for working with business teams and IT to ensure we have effective and efficient operations and functional processes supported by Service Delivery and Key Users.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
- Degree educated or equivalent and ITIL qualified at foundation level as a minimum. If you have drinks logistics and / or experience too that would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels within the business and customers including director-level, respectfully and with assurance. You'll have a proven ability to build strong relationships in a both a business and Information Systems (IS) environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working on transformational or major IT change programmes and with a working knowledge of a broad spectrum of IT solutions. Your sound commercial awareness, understanding of IT and business processes means that you are able to identify opportunities for improvement too.
- The ability to understand and translate customers' requirements and the businesses' requirements into IT deliverables and vice versa, and an up to date awareness of current trends in IS technology.
- We are looking for a collaborator who is able to cope with complex and sometimes conflicting demands, able to flex to the business needs, prioritise but be assertive when needed.
- You'll be organised and a great problem solver, able to offer a practical and logical approach and able to remain professional and positive in the event of setbacks or lack of instant success.
- You take pride in your work, proactively work on your own development and maintain a high standard of quality.
If you would like to become part of a growing team that is driven to add value and delight our customers, then we would like to talk to you. We'll make sure your commitment and expertise is rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, company car / car allowance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.CONTACT
UK Resourcing team