Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Fixed Term Contract until end of September 2021
Salary: Dependent on experience
Have you built your career within digital marketing?
Are you excited by the opportunity to showcase your creativity and demonstrate your expertise of digital marketing channels?
Your next career could begin in Regulatory Services as a Marketing Manager on a fixed term contract.
You'd work closely with the Head of Marketing in Regulatory Services and other integral members of the global marketing team to deliver and host a variety of virtual events, webinars and manage LinkedIn and email campaigns.
You'll take ownership of the digital channels, build lead generation, create engaging content and connect with a variation of audiences.
If you consider yourself organised and have an adaptable nature, then please read on.
A bit more about BSI
Regulatory Services is the area of BSI that operates in the medical devices industry.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the global business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence.
Our Medical Device team ensure patient safety while supporting timely market access for our clients Medical Device products globally. BSI has successfully achieved designation as a Notified Body in the UK and The Netherlands and is an accredited ISO 13485 Certification Body and is recognized in many global markets.
To be a successful Marketing Manager you'll:
- Achieved a minimum of 3 years' experience executing campaigns in an equivalent end to end digital marketing role
- Obtained a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing or related subject
- Have experience with software systems such as GoToWebinar, GaggleAmp, LinkedIn, Pardot or similar
- Encompass an artistic nature, and enjoy communicating with a variety of audiences
- Aspire to help drive growth and meet goals
- Previous experience in the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry is advantageous but not required.
This fixed term contract career is presently operating from home but will resume to operating in the Milton Keynes office in future.
Please click the apply button to start your journey.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.