Our Finance team currently has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join us in our Larbert based office.
We are looking for an experience finance professional to join our established Finance team. In this role you will be required to input into forecasting and budgeting cycles, including analysis of underlying run rates, identifying non-recurring items and anticipating future trends. Additionally you will maintain the proper control environment and documented procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations and supporting analysis
Reporting to one of our Management Accountants, you will need to provide consistent, accurate and timely financial information. You will also provide support to our team of Finance Business Partners.
This vacancy offers great opportunities for growth and development, with a strong track record within the department of internal promotions.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you'll have access to:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities to undertake funded training and qualifications
• Progression and development opportunities
• Brand discount scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Annual leave buy and sell scheme
We're looking for:
• Previous experience in a management accountant environment or similar is preferable
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent computer / software skills, including Excel
• Commercial awareness and the ability to communicate with non-financial stakeholders & senior management
• Display a pro-active, problem solving & flexible approach
• Be willing to work individually & as part of a team on delegated tasks
• Working towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) would be advantageous
Certas Energy is the leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. With a national network of over 130 depots, over 900 tankers, more than 800 retail forecourts, fuel cards usable at over 2,000 sites, it is our 2,300 colleagues who keep our business moving each day. Our team is an essential part of the robust infrastructure that consistently and dependably delivers billions of litres of high-quality fuel and associated services to homes and businesses all over the UK each year.
We're proud of our range of innovative fuel supply and management services and are committed to provide industry leading solutions in liquid fuels, as the worlds energy mix evolves towards a zero emissions future. From the option to offset carbon emissions with each fuel order, to providing cleaner burning fuels that lower harmful emission of PM and NOx, Certas Energy strive to make our energy expertise count for all of our customers.
We have a strong culture of safety and compliance principles, driven by our dedicated Safety F1rst and Doing the Right Thing Initiatives. This, teamed with our many programmes of learning, development and talent nurture, means that we can support our colleagues to grow and thrive within a fast paced working environment. This is fundamental to good business performance, and integral to our long-term business success.