Due to continued success in providing advice to HNW clients, this successful financial planning practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to a diverse team of Financial Advisers.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first-class service is provided to internal and external parties,
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software you will have experience with platforms, sell downs, withdrawals, and fund switches. Ideally gained within an IFA or wealth management practice and ideally have exposure to report writing.
Duties for this role will include:
- Contacting third party providers
- Liaising with advisers
- Keeping up to date with all processes and changes to advice framework
- Completion of critical yield calculators
- Completion of suitability reports (training provided)
- Liaising with Business Assurance re checking of cases
- Keeping up to date with industry learning via the internal accreditation
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.