Graduate Trainee- Marketing Manager
Graduates, Undergraduates, School Leavers and Career Changers from all degrees will be considered...
The Bamboosh Graduate Business Development Programme has been a key part of our talent strategy for over 4 years and will continue to make a significant contribution to our business growth. Each graduate who joins us, embarks on a structured training programme of industry-leading sales, marketing and business education, workshops and in the field coaching and support. Success in our business means rewards such as fast-track promotion to management and the opportunity to earn bonuses or commission; all are achievable in our meritocratic environment.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our national team.
We offer a structured development program for graduates and our recipe for success is simple- recruit high calibre graduates, the best people on the market, looking to make a real impact and see tangible results from their efforts from day one.People who start working with us this year can expect:
As a Graduate Trainee- Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Excellent pay and bonuses
- Nights out/social events
- Bonus/Incentive scheme
- Fast-track promotion opportunities to management
- Industry leading training throughout their career
- Local, National and International travel opportunities
- The opportunity to join a world leading brand
Who are we looking for in the Graduate Trainee- Marketing Manager role?
- Marketing and promotional presentations (social distancing observed)
- The customer acquisitions process for our clients
- Achieving daily and weekly sales goals
- Assisting with the organisation and set up of daily tasks
- Managing a team of others through a defined set of development techniques
- Conversing and negotiating confidently and successfully with members of the general public
Your success carries over into everything the company does, therefore:
To find out more about this opportunity send your CV or LinkedIn profile through the application process today! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Resilience and tenacity to reach sales targets
- A confident approach to client interaction
- A track record of high achievement in education or your career
- A high level of verbal communication skills
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
- You must be over 18 and eligible to work as self-employed in the UK
- A degree is NOT a must, but can be beneficial