We have an exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our Report Writing Team, as we continue to accelerate our considerable growth.
About the role
The Senior Report Writer will provide comprehensive and professionally written content, presenting detailed technical and specialist information in a form that can be easily interpreted by a wider, non-technical audience.
The role would suit a candidate with a strong background in written English and a natural flair for words. You will have had experience of writing complex reports on behalf of clients and be able to collate and digest information from a range of sources.
We are a highly successful and rapidly growing company, providing an exceptional service to clients from a range of industries
• Prepare, review, and edit technical reports through various drafting stages on behalf of clients.
• Review and collate background documentation from a variety of sources to identify key themes and issues.
• Work with internal teams to identify additional material for inclusion where necessary.
• Ensure consistency of Company style and content is used throughout reports.
• Produce work within strict deadlines.
• Support the Head of Quality Assurance to review and quality check reports before submission to clients and related organisations.
Experience and skills required:
• Experienced report writer with an extensive and proven track record in either a commercial or public sector setting. Candidates will be expected to include details in their CVs of the type and nature of reports prepared, the proposed audience and the outcomes achieved.
• Skilled in writing clear and concise copy, with excellent spelling and grammar.
• Proven ability to convey complex, technical information to a wider audience.
• Sound research and analytical skills to identify and collate information from multiple sources.
• Ability to digest and understand a diverse range of technical language and concepts.
• Displays exceptional attention to detail, particularly in writing and proof reading.
• Able to consistently produce work of a high standard in line with a clearly defined Company style.
• Highly flexible and motivated, able to work well under pressure and manage workload effectively to meet strict deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively with a range of people in a variety of contexts.
• Numerate and proficient IT user.