Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial?
- Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Sustainability Marketing Manager
in East Leake
We have a fantastic opportunity for a sustainability expert to join our passionate and knowledgeable British Gypsum Marketing Team as Sustainability Marketing Manager
. Our team in East Leake are focused on being first to market with tailored products and services that meet the needs of our customer wherever and whenever they require them, united in delivering the right offer in the right place. This exciting role will see you establishing and driving our sustainability plan, an exceptional offering that helps our customers create buildings that continuously improve sustainable outcomes.
This role is working with for British Gypsum
the leading manufacturer of plaster and plasterboard systems. The portfolio team within BG's head office and central functions is at the heart of the business providing best in class products and systems to customers, promoting their ranges internally and externally and understanding the market dynamics to help shape the future of the offer to the construction market.How will you support us?
You will be responsible for establishing and driving our sustainability plan, that provides improvements which resonate with our customers in the construction market sectors in which we operate. BG's sustainability offering helps our customers create buildings that continuously improve sustainable outcomes.To be suitable for the Sustainability Marketing Manager role you will:
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Develop and manage the sustainability business plan for external activation, ensuring buy-in from all internal stakeholders.
- Lead project teams to develop and implement sustainability initiatives, ensuring targets are met and project delivered to schedule.
- Work closely with the portfolio, service proposition and brand teams to provide research and analysis on sustainability and develop ideas and build business cases for new and existing products.
- Measure and monitor progress against the external activation business plan and performance targets, reporting to the Marketing Director.
- Build effective partnerships with external organisation to support sustainability goals.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you? In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
- Business/Marketing Degree or equivalent experience - essential.
- Science qualification supporting sustainability/equivalent experience - essential.
- Experience of acting on sustainability trends and issues in construction.
- Knowledge of sustainability regulations and standards in construction products.
- Successful delivery of Marketing Plans.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including;
- Beneficial but not essential Agile or Prince2
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Car or Car Allowance
- Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service
- Employee Recognition Scheme - Recognise & Reward
- Learning & development opportunities via our online portal from day one
- Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
- Share Scheme
"The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen." Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first - the production of glass on an industrial scale. We have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employ 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of the most well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with British Gypsum
this is one of more than 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to 'Create great living places and improve people's daily life'. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change. Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you!