Business Continuity Manager - Work From Home
We are working with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Business Continuity Manager position for a 12 month fixed term contract and potential opportunities beyond this time. This position is work from home for the duration of the role and has a salary of £33,500 and excellent benefits. This is what you'll be doing
As Business Continuity Manager your role will involve:
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Provide subject matter expertise to all levels of the organisation including Directors and Senior Management in conducting and facilitating Critical Process impact assessments and how to record this using the new Continuity 2 BCM tool.
- Provide training in business impact assessments to those responsible for business continuity and crisis management planning.
- Understand and communicate the crisis management and continuity planning framework
- Train staff at all levels in use of the continuity planning tool, Continuity 2 (C2)
- Be an SME contact for help and support to directorates and teams in the use of the new tool.
- Provide updates, MI and data on progress
The successful business continuity manager will bring the following skills and experience;
What you'll get in return
- Previous business continuity experience
- Experience of stakeholder management best practice and techniques
- Confident presentation skills to a large audience at all levels, virtual or face to face meetings
The successful Business Continuity Manager will be rewarded with a competitive package which includes but is not limited to the following:
Are you up for the challenge?
- Salary of £33,883
- Fantastic pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Work from home
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - please get in touch. We also offer referral scheme for any candidates whose details have been passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment.