Are you an experienced Principle Clinical Psychologist looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better? Join the team at St. Neots Neurological Centre and enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals.
You will be working at St Neots Neurological Centre, a service that provides therapeutic and rehabilitation pathways for those affected by neurological or mental health conditions for which challenging behaviour may lead to impairment. There is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD at St. Neots, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
Reporting directly to the Hospital Director, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of delivering strategic and clinical strategies to grow and further develop the neurological care pathway through specialist psychological advice and consultations
You will have experience and knowledge in carrying a designated caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within neurological care services.
As a member of the senior management team, you will lead and oversee the specialised psychological programme and the transdisciplinary team where you will provide supervision and training to your peers.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Part-time applications will be considered with the annual salary reflecting the working hours. Your responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Deliver strategic and clinical strategies to grow and further develop the neurological care pathway.
- Identify and develop new services for other neurological conditions.
- Ensure all non-medical therapeutic approaches are underpinned by a conceptual model, have an empirical evidence base, and that heir effectiveness is measured.
- Ensure that all members of the transdisciplinary team have access to and understanding of the concepts and principles underpinning framework and the specialised skills
- BPS accredited and HCPC approved Doctorate.
- HCPC Registered.
- Chartered Member of the BPS and member of the Division of Neuropsychology.
- Enrolled on the BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
- Evidence of engagement in ABI networks.
- Knowledgeable regarding the provision of neurobehavioural rehabilitation.
- Post-doctoral level knowledge and application of research methodology, research design and complex, multivariate data analysis.
Newly qualified clinical psychologist with experience in working with brain injury and rehabilitation will be considered. What you will get:
- Annual salary of £45,753 - £51,668
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more. About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.