Since the global network was founded in 1952 by a family of physicians, the Mundipharma network has always challenged conventional wisdom, and we expect the same from our employees. If you crave the freedom to think and work in new ways, then this is the place for you. Our flat organization allows you to make decisions and deliver results fast, which makes this an exhilarating and exciting place to work regardless of your role.
With the definition of the new Finance Operating Model, and global Transformation of the Mundipharma, the IT transformation programme was launched earlier this year to deliver Systems consolidation across Mundipharma. The programme is expected to last 24-28 months and will focus to deliver:
- Convergence of ERP platforms into a single SAP template
- Convergence of CRM management
- Drug safety, Regulatory and other systems consolidation
The role of Finance Business Partner is to work across the IT System Consolidation programmes to provide accurate financial reporting, Budget planning and cost control.
This role will involve designing the budget management governance, tracking and monitoring the execution of the budget through cost conscious and transparent reporting, and support Finance Director IT to deliver on time and on budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning, budgeting, and forecasting for capital and Opex spend as appropriate for each project in the programme
• Establish and apply efficient capitalisation principles for the programme in line with Mundipharma policies
• Develop accurate and consistent management reporting and information
• Reviewing project actual reports for financial reporting and coding accuracy
• Liaise with the other teams in the programme to capture the cost of dedicated resources
• Preparation of monthly accrual and prepayments
• Ensure correct accounting treatment of any amortisation costs
• Maintain monthly cycle of Monthly reporting of individual projects, including spend and variance analysis
• Custodian of the programme budget model: maintain & update changes to the budget assumptions
• Ensure relevant assumptions are fed into the annual budgeting and performing review cycle
• Perform monthly review finance with Busines and Tech. programme leads & Programme sponsor
• Act as a reference point in the approval process from budget validation viewpoint
• Maintain cost centre structures, headcount assumptions, employment cost assumptions.
• Prepare and present status and progress reports to executive sponsors and the Transformation Programme steering committee.
Who we're looking for
• University degree and or Master's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or the equivalent
• Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Professional certification if necessary requirement (rather than preference)
• Right to work in the relevant country
• Current driving license in the relevant country
• Current passport and able to travel globally
Skills and experience
• Experience or understanding of the project environment and requirements to project cost controls. Proven track record of similar role.
• Experienced in financial modelling, planning to maintain IT programme cost model and be custodian of the data.
• Relevant experience in managing cross-charge model, cost allocation model or complex costing models
• Understanding of IT asset capitalization, useful life and depreciation
• Strong team worker who collaborates to achieve individual, business and IT goals is critical.
• Ability to adapt style to adapt to different cultures and audiences
• Ability to work effectively within a complex management matrix structure
• Ability to interact with all levels, influence senior managers and be equally comfortable with senior management in cross-functional efforts
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals
• Strong inter-personal skills - ability to build effective working relationships across the organisation
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
• Details focused and able to work under pressure
Do you think you could help us see what others don't? Be inquisitive and help us move medicine forward!