Year 4 Teacher - BoltonSchool Details:
Milk Education are working with a primary school in Bolton to assist them with employing a temporary full time KS2 teacher working in a Year 4 class. The school are looking for someone who can provide a sympathetic and innovative teaching environment. You will be required to teach a class of 31 pupils and will have full time support from two Teaching Assistants.
The school are looking for someone who has previous Year 4 experience. This role is a temporary position but could possibly be extended, therefore the school are looking for someone who can commit to the role longer if requiredKey Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- KS2 Teacher working in a Year 4 class
- Teaching the KS2 National Curriculum to a class of 31 pupils
- Provide planning for the Teaching Assistants to work with smaller groups
- To be available to work as soon as possible to Fri 18th December 2020 initially
The Milk Difference:
- Previous KS2 teaching experience
- Experience of teaching in a Year 4 class
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.