Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor and recycler of building products and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further.
We are currently looking to recruit a Conservatory Roofs Project Manager who will be responsible for a wide variety of technical conservatory roof projects from initial design through to conclusion and development of product range to promote continuous improvement of the Eurocell's conservatory roofs range and to take new products to market.
As the Conservatory Roofs Project Manager, you should have an understanding of manufacturing processes, have an eye for design and detail along with AutoCad knowledge, Project management skills and Daughtsperson / Engineering background would be beneficial.Duties:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for the full product design and development cycle for new and existing products
- Test results of new products.
- Liaise with relevant departments for tooling/jig requirements
- New product Sign Off and communicate availability to the wider business
- Training documents / material and delivery of training to customers or stakeholders
- Relevant product certifications
- Produce and maintain technical literature, including wall charts, manuals and product information
- Update Fabrication manuals
- Visiting potential new customers and new suppliers
- Provide strong technical / design advice, including structural calculations in liaison with structural engineers
- Responsible for the production, management and recording of all production technical drawings providing copies to customers, architects as required
- Accountable for the full project management cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring Eurocell actively maintains close knowledge of market or product changes
- Changes in the conservatory market existing products are identified.
- Spots implementation of new products in the market and raises with relevant stakeholders to consider opportunities for Eurocell to take market share.
- Maintain close monitoring of competitors product range and pricing.
- Review current products and opportunities to improve design, cost or performance
- Previous experience within a similar project management role within the building products industry
- Autocad / Solidworks experience
- Knowledge of the conservatory roof sector
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to problem solve technical issues
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure you deliver the highest quality work
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to write clear technical manuals and training documents
- Presentation skills
- Customer liaison skills
- Knowledge of industry and market products
- You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras - discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With c200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.