The Project Team Leader is responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Project Management function within the communications team and encompasses Management of Project delivery to agreed budget and timescales, Management of Project delivery to agreed quality measure, Effective use and allocation of resources, Adherence to governance including process, policy and procedures, Escalation point for Project Managers within the team.Job DescriptionRelationshipManagement
Commercial & Governance
- Utilisation and adoption of agreed best practices within projects to deliver successful outcomes
- Coaching and development of Project Management with which to drive talent
- Collaboration within function to drive functional improvements
- Collaboration with project dependent functions to deliver successful outcomes
- Collaboration with project dependent functions to drive process improvements
- Drive a customer led approach to Project Delivery
- Escalation point for Project Management within team
- Manage and govern financial project controls to deliver profitable outcomes
- Manage and govern project reporting to ensure consistent delivery of on-time and on-budget projects
- Manage and govern customer satisfaction to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage project controls to assess overall delivery performance including KPI's and metrics
- (people, project and product)
- Support PS Sales in proposals and bid responses where appropriate
- Contribute and support system initiatives with which to drive continual improvement
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template
- accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with
- current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
- your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
- the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document
are embedded within the operations of your team.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, Experience
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Additional InformationAbout Us
- Experience of managing a Project Management team within a Telecoms and IT
- Managed services outsourcing organisation
- Experience of managing the delivery of IT and Telecoms projects into corporate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good influencing,
- interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage a team of people
- Detail orientated with a process driven approach to delivering successful
- Experience in managing project budgets, understanding key commercial levers and drivers
- Ability to work collaboratively cross functions
- Good customer facing skills with the ability to represent the company in a confident and professional manner
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working - we connect our customer's challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you're an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer...
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products