Customer Support Manager Basic £45,000 basic + Car Allowance (No Commission / Non Targeted)Why: Global 18,000 person company, £4B turnover, No Redundancies Through COVID Software as a Service into Professional ServicesHome Based - Office In Surrey
- Do you have experience dealing with professional services customers within Tax & Accountancy?
- Are you comfortable working with Software / SaaS platforms?
- Do you have high levels of attention to detail and customer support?
We are currently working with a leading financial software business with a phenomenal story and genuinely industry leading solutions recognised globally. With over 18,000 employees, annual revenues pushing $4+ Billion and over 100 years of experience they are a true market leader and a household name in their industry. You will be focusing on their SaaS offering and the position is heavily focused on customer success and support being the key link between their top clients, internal support and sales team.
The position is home based for the foreseeable but once COVID has passed you will be responsible for visiting customers on occasion. You will be working with their top accounts to provide an above and beyond level of service being the key account support being the glue between all key areas of the business and client relationship whilst also looking for opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to then pass on to the sales team.
You will need to be a highly consultative account manager / customer success professional with high levels of attention to detail. This is not a sales position so it is highly based on quality of support and service. Experience in dealing with professional services (Tax & Accountancy) firm is essential and ideally you will have experience working with Financial SaaS platforms. This role will ideally fit somebody who is motivated by delivering an exceptional customer experience and you will have the ability to spin many plates at the same time.
The 3 key areas of the Customer Success position:MAINTAIN
- Key relationships with some of the company's biggest clientsSUCCESS
- make sure clients have the best experience of the software and companySERVICE DELIVERY
- Be the glue that ties all areas of the company and client together
You will work within a growing team where there are genuine opportunities for career development.Position - Customer Support Manager
Benefits - Customer Support Manager
- A focus on service and an ability to empathise with clients
- Make sure the top accounts are provided by an exemplary service
- Help clients to achieve their goals through use of the software
- Make sure issues are escalated with the highest importance internally
- Provide the client with a flawless experience and be their key point of contact at all times
- Have a strong knowledge of professional services and the SaaS solutions used within these markets
- Take responsibility and ownership for your base of customers
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships with key decision makers
- Strategically manage relationships with all key stakeholders
- Raising awareness of your accounts situations to the sales team and to other market leaders
- Commercial knowledge in positioning market leading solutions and making sure clients are getting the most from their solutions
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Ability to get the job done and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Take lead in client facing meetings with existing accounts to fulfilling clients expectations
- An ability to work with other parts of the organisation to leverage a required outcome
- Opportunity to develop a challenging, yet rewarding career with an international, market leading organisation
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 days for Christmas closure, plus public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Income protection
- Discounted online shopping
- Cycle Scheme
- Flexible approach to working etc.
Customer Success, Service delivery, Account Manager