Are you an aspiring Digital Marketing Apprentice looking to start your career with a well-established and evolving company?
Find you Flex believe that flexible working practices are how they build better futures for people and businesses. They will only ever promote organisations and their roles that are aligned with their belief in the importance and value of flexible working practices, diversity and inclusion. The jobs they advertise need to be as inclusive and diverse as the job seekers using our service.
Over the years, they have worked with over 300 companies, promoting the benefits of flexible working to both employees and businesses and preparing them to weather the storms of climate change, Brexit and Covid-19 along with anything else our future has in store.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Using Google Analytics to analyse web data
- Regular use of Mailchimp for email marketing analysis
- Working on Social Media to post campaigns you will also be involved in the 'job of the week' campaign
- Optimising job vacancies on their website through SEO
- Regular use of various digital marketing tools (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Smarter Queue, G Suite and YouTube)
- Dealing with disapproved ads, mostly on Facebook
- Writing blogs for the website
- Using Trello to track activity
- Graphic design using Canva
Salary, Hours & Holidays
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Willing to learn
- Creative Thinker
- Excellent writing skills
- GCSE Grade 4/C in English Language or equivalent is required for this role
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- Flexible working times, Core Hours - 10 am-2 pm (Must be flexible to work on an evening if required)
- £9,360 per annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our Level 4 programs.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!